Extreme Eyelashes In Sioux Falls, SD
Eyelash extensions from Luxury Lashes and Nutrition in Sioux Falls, SD are an exciting spa service we offer that accentuates the beauty of your eyes. A semi-permanent procedure, the Extreme Lashes by Joe Mousselli that we offer adhere each synthetic lash to each individual lash of the eye. The result is a natural lash extension that will last as long as the natural eyelashes. We offer they highest quality synthetic eyelash extensions available, and have been trained with a specific application technique. We don't simply lay eyelashes on top of eyelashes. At Luxury Lashes and Nutrition, we isolate each individual lash to ensure a natural and beautiful extension.
How long will eyelash extensions last?
When applied properly, our eyelash extensions will last the life cycle of a natural eyelash. The average is around 60 days with touch-up appointments every 2-4 weeks.
Who cannot have eyelash extensions applied?
Artificial lash extensions are not a good fit for people who have undergone chemotherapy in the last 6 months, people with allergies to adhesives, or people who do not have natural eyelashes.
How long does the procedure take?
A full set of artificial eyelashes can take 90 minutes to apply, depending on how many natural eyelashes the client has.
Eyelash Extension Policies
- Lash extensions are temporary.
- Longevity is not guaranteed
- Once services have been completed, no refunds will be given. The product is expensive, and the process takes 1.5 to 2 hours. If your extensions last less than a week, it might not be the right beautification product for you. Some people have oily skin on their eyelids that may reduce longevity.
- How long your lash extensions last depends on many factors. On average, they last 2-3 weeks. Many clients come in for a refill every 1-2 weeks. Things that impact how often you need refills include how quickly your lashes grow, how well they are cared for, and even weather! Sleeping on your side, makeup application, rubbing the eyes, travel, glasses, and extensive brushing can also impact how long they last.
- It is a good idea to book fills in advance. Since our schedule fills quickly, we cannot guarantee an opening when your eyelasshes need to be refilled.
- If more than 40% of your lash extensions are detached, it will be considered a full set. Normal pricing applies.
- Refills refer to fixing your extensions, not replacing all of them.